Vitality is the maker of GlowCaps, pill bottle tops that you put on your prescriptions. These tops than transmit data about your medication adherence and remind you to take your meds when you forget.
How it works:
1) Your pharmacist puts your medication in a GlowCap
2) You plug in the reminder light at home
3) Every day, the GlowCap reminder light will flash and play a ringtone until you open the GlowCap
4) And, if you ultimately forget, Vitality will call to remind you
5) You get a progress report in a weekly email and a monthly printed report
6) The underside of the cap has a “Push to Refill” button, which lets your pharmacy know immediately when to refill
Vitality’s AT&T-connected GlowCaps require no additional wifi or broadband services and one reminder light connects to all your GlowCaps. And what problem does GlowCaps solve? The high cost of low adherence, as per the GlowCaps website:
[…] Vitality Glowcaps – Prescription reminder pill cap tops that transmit data about your medication adherence […]
beats pro by dr dre
Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after going through a few of the articles
I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m definitely
happy I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!